Saturday, 4 August 2012

Thick Winter Warming Soups

SHADES OF CINNAMON now has a new home.
Click on New Link for this post:
 or you will be redirected in 10 seconds to the new home page where you can find this recipe on the RECIPES dropdown menu under SOUP.

Pin It Now!


  1. Love love love soup!!!! Gonna give these three a bash in my Thermomix !!!

  2. I was looking for a leek potato soup and saw yours on RecipeNewZ. It looked so warm and rich - perfect for a rainy Sunday. The only change I made was adding garlic. Other than that I followed the recipe exactly as it is, and it turned out amazing! I had a foodie friend over for dinner and I wanted to impress her, and I think the mission was accomplished. And even my boyfriend, who would never eat cooked onions, loved this soup. Thank you for the wonderful recipe! 5 stars!

  3. Fantastic - I am so glad everyone enjoyed it. Its always great to add the things you love to a recipe - makes it your own signature - I do it all the time. Happy cooking